Video Interview: The Effects of COVID-19 on Behavioral Health
- Discuss why it is important to prioritize behavioral health the same way as physical health.
- Provide insight on how the pandemic is influencing the future of mental health treatment, including how the rapid adoption of online and telehealth services have changed the way people receive services.
- Offer advice on how to take the initiative to improve mental health by incorporating the things that brought you joy pre-pandemic back into your life in creative ways.
- Talk about signs that others may need help, how to reach out to them, and how to take care of yourself in the process.
- Address how businesses and organizations can focus on increasing employee wellbeing and encouraging self-care during this stressful time.
To learn more about the Crisis Center of Tampa Bay and what they are doing to help the community, click here.
Melissa Milanak, PhD
Clinical Assessment Advisor – PAR National Accounts
President and CEO – Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Share this article